With a considerable number of shoppers who search for local listings brands and companies over the World Wide Web daily, there’s a real opportunity for businesses to grow so long as they find ways to reliably and quickly connect to their best leads. But the question is, how can you do it? The answer is by using Google local service ads. With that said, let’s discuss the importance of these ads and how they can be used to find your target customers and build a brand.
Local service ads: What are they?
As the name suggests, local service ads are marketing tools that enable a business to reach out to local customers who may be searching for the goods or services it offers. Unlike PPC or pay-per-click advertising, they’re pay-per-leads. This means that you’ll only have to pay a fee whenever prospects get in touch with you via the ad. Additionally, you’re guaranteed by Google with these ads; in other words, if people are dissatisfied with the work, the cost will be refunded.
The ranking of the ads is based primarily on how much positive feedback the business has and the number of customers served. They can help you find ideal users who are most likely to turn into paying customers and are a cost-efficient and effective strategy for advertising at the local level.
How to maximize Google local service ads
Now that you have a good idea of what the Google local service ads are all about, the next step is understanding how to maximize their use. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Personalize your ads. If you want to get the most out of your local service ads, you must personalize your listing. And you can do this by showcasing the plus points of your business. Start by explaining how you differ from your rivals and what makes your company the ideal provider for the services they require. Highlight your selling points—if you have out-of-hours services or provide emergency callouts, for example, state them in the ad. By providing more information, prospects will have more confidence in your brand, making it easier to encourage them to reach out to you.
- Include all relevant information. You must think from the customers’ perspective if you want to draw them in. For this reason, you must include all relevant information about your business in your local service ads. Some examples would be the areas that your services cater to and if they vary depending on location. Keep in mind that relevance will be different for every business, so consider them carefully before you start adding them into the listing.
- Respond promptly to all leads. Always remember that your leads are the users who are looking for your services, so make sure you always respond to them as quickly as you can. One tip is to set aside time daily to check and respond to messages received. If you miss any calls, always return them, even if you’re not taking the work. Too many unreturned or missed calls will lower your rankings, after all.
- Encourage reviews. Consumer reviews influence an ad’s ranking than people think. But how can you get more positive reviews? Excellent service is undoubtedly essential, but it isn’t enough. You must also request it. There are buttons beside every job where you can ask customers for reviews, for starters. You can also message them to review once the lead is booked or marked as completed.
- Ensure that all information listed is accurate. It’s easy to make the mistake of failing to update an ad listing regularly. However, it can harm its ranking. As such, you’ll want to periodically review your ads and make sure all information listed is as accurate as possible, especially if you’ve recently made changes to your business.
The local service ads by Google are an excellent way for any local business to generate leads and attract more customers. And it’s a mistake not to use it, or you’ll lose out on opportunities for sales that your competitors will likely take advantage of. So make sure that you follow all of the tips mentioned above when creating or managing your ads. Doing so will allow you to optimize them and achieve the intended results.
You Might Also Like
March 22, 2022
Online shopping has already been an integral feature for businesses long before the coronavirus had...
March 1, 2022
One of the most crucial and time-consuming aspects of business management is undoubtedly the...
February 25, 2022
When trying to run a business, there’s no denying that digital marketing makes up a...